The academy recognizes the fact that students' activities of various kinds play an important
and critical role in their daily routine not only in the educational process but also in the
personal life and behaviors. Under the supervision of the Youth Care Office, the students
union carries out the following activities :
Social Activity & Trips
- The student sensing personal spiritual happiness and his value as a useful member of the community as a result of feeling self content, his satisfaction of the value of what he performs to himself and his country and enjoy successful social relations.
- The tendency to cooperate with third party and work with groups.
- Feeling social joint responsibility towards social problems and the development of the community in general. read more
- Expand the bases of practitioners of students to sports activities.
- Make use of the activity of students in their leisure time in the manner that benefits them and benefit their country.
- Raise the levels of performance in institutes in the fields of activities by providing the training requirements and the suitable opportunities via meetings and internal and external contacts, organizing internal championships and participating in......
- Develop the cultural skills and potentials of our students and raise their intellectual, scientific and religious level.
- Encourage our students to research, study, read, gain knowledge and contemplate.
- Inflame the spirit of cultural contact and competition among our students via participating by an effective positive role in cultural and religious contests.
- Inflame the spirit of development and attachment to the land......
Scouts & Public Service
- Propagate and raise the scouting and piloting skills of our students.
- Develop the spirit of fair competition and contact of our students via participating in scouting and piloting contests in fairs and different and various meetings.
- Coming in contact and building talents via participating in fairs with other universities and entities related to the activity.
- Fill the leisure time of our students in the manner that benefits......
Scientific & Technological Activity
- Gain knowledge of all what is new in the information revolution.
- Prepare scientific cadres and develop the skills and knowledge of students.
- Refine the talents of students by information via education courses in the fields of electronics, the computer, solar energy, environmental sciences and aviation and space sciences.
- Getting acquainted with scientific centers.
- Raise the artistic level of students and encourage them so that the art could play its role in relieving tension and anxiety and raise their morals.
- Discover the gifted elements in the different artistic fields and provide them with all capabilities required to manifest their talents and develop their skills.
- Provide care to develop artistic talents, satisfy their hobbies and potentials and raise the level of aesthetic sense and the......
Student Societies Activity
- Encourage students to form student societies at the Institute.
- Support the societies’ activity to develop ties between students and members of the teaching staff.
- Coordinate among the activities of the different societies at the Institute.
About what was implemented :
- A group of students form a society and select one of the members of the teaching staff to be its guide;......
- The management of the Academy provides a social worker to assist the students in listening to their problems, give them some advices to overcome such problems and help them in solving them.
- It also provides some financial aid for those who cannot afford the fees and students facing special circumstances via a budget for social solidarity that is fixed by the management of the Institute annually pursuant to the regulations set by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Material & Moral Incitation Provided To Distinct Students in Different Activities
First : Material incitation
1. The management of the academy prepared internal regulations to support and incite the students of the activity in general by the following articles :
The Institute offers grants at different rates of exemption from tuition fees to the outstanding students in the different activities of the Ministry of......
How to Become A Member Of the Student Union
- The Youth Care Department holds annual elections for the student union pursuant to a time schedule and terms that must be met by the candidates, to be sent by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- The election phases start by opening the door for candidates for all students of the Institute from among the different study years.
- The second phase is running main elections so that students could elect two from each study year for each one of the activity committees such as follows : sports......